GMI Technology is devoted to establishing a comprehensive corporate governance system. In addition to compliance with laws and regulations, we also carry out the following principles actively:
1. Establish an effective corporate governance structure
2. Ensure shareholders’ rights and interests
3. Strengthen the Board of Directors’ competence
4. Exercise Functional Committees’ functions
5. Respect stakeholders’ rights and interests
6. Enhance information disclosure transparency
GMI's board of directors is an important core of corporate governance. It is believed that a sound and efficient board of directors is the basis of excellent corporate governance. It not only provides strategic guidance for the company's operations, but also supervises the operating performance of the company's management. It is the highest governance body. The Audit Committee, Remuneration Committee, Internal Auditor and the General Manager each perform their duties to assist the Board of Directors in fulfilling their supervisory responsibilities, so as to effectively implement various operating activities and create maximum benefits for shareholders. The articles of association of the Audit Committee and the Remuneration Committee are approved by the Board of Directors and are composed entirely of independent directors.